Monday, February 6, 2012

We're Baaaaack...


Howdy. Been too long...way too long, but I'm happy to say we're back in action!

Yes, I realize that it's February. And I'm also aware of the fact that my last post included the phrase "Feliz Navidad”. That said, let’s just look ahead, shall we?

My sabbatical from the blogging world was a lovely one...but I’ll admit, I missed it. Now that I’ve officially submitted my graduate school applications, I figured it’s high time I got back to updating you fine folks on our lives down here in Central America.

After a damn fine Christmas and holiday season...being back is feelin’ mighty fine. I have so much to say and so many photos to post...that I don’t even know where to begin. It’s no surprise that I often find myself in such a conundrum, to anyone who’s heard me ramble on...

I really planned to update this blog over the weekend...but the best laid plans often get thrown out the window (especially when a big ol’ mason jar full of ice water falls on your keyboard...yes, I cussed. Loudly. And then I made myself be thankful that Caroline let me borrow one of her old computers...having a fall back never felt so good.)

So...gimme a sec and let me get some photos uploaded, and then, I’ll have more to say. Comin’ at ya...sure is good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment