Friday, March 16, 2012

Uh Oh...

...I really did have every intention of posting all about our trip to Nicaragua, just as I promised to earlier this week. Alas, I failed.

Nicaragua was one of the most over-stimulating photographic experiences I've had in awhile. We were so immersed in color and light and beauty that I was a bit beside myself...and therefore I took a helluva lot of photographs. Sorting through them has been a bit more time-consuming that I thought...

In addition to the fact that we've been lucky enough to have our friend Jay and his brother Neil here for a visit all week! We've loved getting to show them our favorite aspects of this sweet little town of Montezuma.

So, all this to say...Granada, Nicaragua is coming soon. (This time I'm being serious.) Until then, here's a sneak peak...

No comments:

Post a Comment