Friday, October 14, 2011

Movin' On Up

 
Last Saturday, we moved…from the hustle and bustle of the city streets to the most glorious little beach town. So I suppose I could blame my lack of recording our daily experiences on the waves, or the gentle rain that falls without fail each day, or on the book I’ve been reading lately…but to be honest, it’s probably a combination of most of these factors. Many of our days here have been spent rather lazily…and with this being the wet season, the steady rain continues to fall.

I’ve certainly gotten good at filling my days here…Julia has always been good at that sort of thing, with her writing and reading and such. Something about being so near the ocean each day has helped me to relax into the day and not feel like I have to hurry. This lack of hurrying has caused us both to feel a bit more local (or as they would say 'tica') with each passing day.

There is so much to say…and rather than hit you with it all at once, I’m going to pace myself with tidbits. Get ready…I think we all know I’m quite a talker once I get going…

No comments:

Post a Comment